• All prices are in Euros.
• All material is A1 unless otherwise stated.
• As complete data as possible will accompany each specimen.
• All insects offered are dead. We offer dried prepared and unprepared insects.
• Payment may be made by: Bank Transfer / SOFORTÜBERWEISUNG, Paypal and Western Union. For Western Union, please contact us before you will place an order. For other kind of payment, please contact us separately.
• Payments must be made before shipping
• Payment, including postage, should accompany each order unless other arrangements have been made.
• Orders are processed on a first come first served basis.
• All material is guaranteed with the exception of antennae damage due to postal shock. The pictures of your items show a "general example" how this specie look like. All butterflies are natural products which caused small difference in every item. If we have more examples in stock, you will got one example of similar size, appearance and condition.
• If you have any questions concerning the terms and conditions, please contact us before you will place and order! Please send an email to: aureus-butterflies(at)email.de
Postage and Packing will be added to all orders and is charged to you at cost.
For all international order of prepared butterflies or other insects (except butterfly-frames !), we will add 6,90 Euro for any shipment, no matter how many items you will buy.
For all very big butterflies and butterflies of the genus Ornithoptera, Troides and Trogonoptera with EU destination the shipment will be 17 Euro.
For the frames with EU destination the shipment will be 17 Euro each shipment.
For frames outside EU (Switzerland, worldwide etc.), the shipmentcosts will be 28 Euro.
If you have ANY question, feel free to contact me via email:
A1 = As perfect as all reasonable expectations dictate. Many today are ex-pupae bred.
A1- = Very small flaws, nearly perfect.
A- =More noticeable flaws, maybe broken antennae, reparations, but generally good presentation specimens.
B = Second quality.
All our offered butterflies, which were protected under the CITES convention (genus Ornithoptera, Troides and Trogonoptera, futher Teinopalpus and Buthanitis) are leagally imported into the EU. All have valid CITES numbers, which will be supplies to every bought butterfly to each costumer.
For CITES butterflies, especial for export in non-EU countries (e.g. Switzerland, USA ...), please contact us BEFORE you will place an order. Shipment to these countries is possible but caused some extra custom work and extra fees for the costumer. We inform you about the fees and "how to do" in detail, if you would like to place an order.